This bewitching brew gets a tropical twist from sweet pineapple juice and tart lime gelatin. Halloween never tasted so good!
- 6 ounces lime gelatin
- 1½ cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup vodka, chilled
- 16 ounces lemon-lime soda, chilled
1. Prepare lime gelatin per package instructions. Use a fork to break gelatin apart into small pieces (small enough to fit through a straw) then add crushed gelatin to a large pitcher (should be at least 1 liter or larger).
2. Add the pineapple juice and vodka to pitcher, and then stir.
3. When ready to serve, add soda until the pitcher is full. For best results, pour soda from a higher distance than you normally would so that there's extra fizz on top of the drink. Serve immediately.