- 1 cup arugula
- 2 large slices watermelon, about 1-inch thick cut into sections
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into 6 slices
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into medium dice
- 4-6 sprigs mint, stemmed and leaves torn
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
I love this recipe because the fresh fruity flavors of the juicy watermelon and creamy avocado are complimented perfectly by the briny bite of the feta cheese. It's beautifully balanced and so delicious.
Arrange watermelon, arugula, avocado and feta in a bowl or on a plate.2.
In a small bowl, whisk together mint, olive oil, both vinegars and cayenne pepper together until combined.3.
Drizzle dressing over the salad, sprinkle salt and pepper on top and enjoy.