Too much leftover Thanksgiving turkey? There's no such thing! These mini sandwiches make the perfect end-of-day snack or football party finger food.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 12 Hawaiian rolls or party rolls
- 1/2 cup sliced leftover turkey
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 2 1/2 cups leftover cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
For the topping
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worsterchire sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and spread it evenly over the bottom of 9-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
2. Without separating the rolls, slice the package of rolls in half. Place the bottom half of rolls in a baking dish. Top with 6 slices of the Swiss cheese, follow with the turkey, dressing, and cranberry sauce. Top with 6 more slices of cheese, then add the other half of rolls on top.
3. Spread the remaining cranberry sauce evenly over the rolls and cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes. Then put in oven until cheese is melted.
4. Serve on a large platter so guests can rip apart individual sandwiches as desired.