Waldorf salad tastes like summer. A creamy, bright dressing livens up the tuna, and walnuts and grapes bring the texture. It's a substantial serving of protein and tastes fabulous on greens or with bread.
Swap option: Exchange half an apple for walnuts for the same crunch but fewer calories and grams of fat.
- 1/3 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (5-ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1/2 cup grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
1. In medium size bowl, stir together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2. Add tuna, celery, grapes and walnuts. Stir to combine.
3. Serve as a sandwich or over lettuce.