I love this recipe because it is truly a one-pan wonder. You just put the fresh salmon and crisp veggies on a baking sheet, season everything and pop it in the oven to roast. In just 20 minutes you've got a flavorful and healthy dinner and only one pan to clean!
- 1 lemon, divided
- 2 cups 1-inch broccoli florets
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus a splash for the salmon
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon filets
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking pan with foil.
2. Trim one end of the lemon and then cut 4 thin rounds from the lemon; reserve the rest of the lemon.
3. On the sheet pan, toss the broccoli, cauliflower and lemon with the paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and olive oil. Move to one side of pan. Rub the salmon lightly with oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and the curry powder.
4. Put the salmon fillets on the clean end of the pan. Roast until the broccoli is crisp tender and the salmon is just cooked through, 10-12 minutes. Immediately after it comes out of the oven, squeeze the juice from the reserved lemon over the salmon and veggies. Serve immediately.