Instead of hanging this wreath on your front door, serve it to your guests. Trust us, they'll love it.
- 32 mini sausages
- 1 package of refrigerated crescent dough rolls
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
1. Preheat the oven to the temperature specified on the package of refrigerated crescent dough rolls. Drain the liquid off of the mini sausages.
2. Unroll the crescent dough and separate at the perforations to create 4 rectangles. Press together the remaining perforation in each rectangle. With a knife or pizza cutter, cut each rectangle lengthwise into 8 strips making a total of 32 strips.
3. Wrap one strip of dough around each mini sausage. Lay out the crescent-wrapped sausages with their sides touching on an ungreased cookie sheet in a circle forming a wreath shape.
4. Bake for 11-15 minutes or until golden brown. Melt 1/3 cup of butter and brush the butter on top of the crescent-wrapped sausages. Sprinkle the rosemary on top of the butter.
5. Cut a red bell pepper into a bow shape for garnish. Combine the barbecue sauce and cranberry sauce in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until heated through. Serve with the wreath for dipping.