This simple salad is really a stunner. Hearty kale leaves, sweet apples and salty pecorino cheese create flavorful harmony. It's incredibly quick to make but will leave a lasting impression.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups roughly cut Tuscan kale
- 1 sliced Fuji apple
- Pecorino Toscano shavings
- Sea salt, to taste
For the dressing:
In a bowl, combine the vinegars and honey. Slowly whisk in the olive oil.
For the salad:
Toss all ingredients together and plate tall with shavings of pecorino and a sprinkle of salt.