Move over potatoes, kale chips are the new crunchy snack in town. The leafy chips are much healthier than their starchy counterparts and maybe be even more flavorful.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 bunch Tuscan kale, torn into bite-size pieces
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Sea salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Massage olive oil into the kale leaves with your hands.
3. Toss massaged kale leaves with nutritional yeast, and arrange pieces evenly across the baking sheets.
4. Bake the kale for 40 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through, until crisp and lightly browned.
5. Let kale chips cool slightly before sprinkling with sea salt, if desired.