Not all "green smoothies" are green! This beautiful orange smoothie looks as pretty as it tastes, plus it's packed full of metabolism boosting ingredients to help you shed weight faster.
Swap option: This recipe calls for coconut water, but you can swap out the coconut water and use regular water should you desire. You can also use coconut milk or almond milk in place of the coconut water for a creamier shake like consistency.
- 1/4 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 tablespoon flaxseeds (optional)
- 1 cup coconut water, plus more as needed
1. Place the mango, pineapple, orange, carrots, flaxseeds (if using) and coconut water in blender and pulse.
2. When mixture starts moving, blend on medium speed until smooth. If you like a thinner drink, add more coconut water (or water) 1/4 cup at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
3. Divide between two glasses and serve.