This recipe hits the spot when you’re craving pizza but don’t want all the carbs. It’s incredibly easy to put together and no special equipment is needed. Make individual crusts or one large pizza base and then simply top it with your favorite pizza fixings.
- 5 cups cauliflower rice, or two 10-ounce bags of riced cauliflower, excess water removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino or Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a bowl, mix together cauliflower rice, eggs, cheese and salt. Transfer crust to the center of parchment paper and press into desired shape. Bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove crust from oven, add desired toppings and bake for an additional 10 minutes.