- 12 corn tostadas, such as guerrero, mission, charras
- 5 1/2 cup refried beans, warmed up (can be homemade or store bought)
- 3 cup chicken tinga
- 1 cup finely sliced iceberg or romaine lettuce
- 1 cup ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup queso fresco, cotija or farmers cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mexican or latin-style cream
Place the tostadas on a large platter.
Place all the toppings in separate bowls.
To arrange tostadas:Layer a couple tablespoons of refried beans on the tostada.
Spread a couple tablespoons of chicken tinga on top and garnish with about 1 or 2 tablespoons of lettuce, 1 or 2 slices of ripe avocado, 1 or 2 tablespoons of crumbled queso fresco and Mexican cream.
Serve the salsa on the side for people to drizzle as much as they want.