Enjoy a cinnamon-raisin bagel with a sweet, nutty spread that packs in more protein than just using plain cream cheese alone. Served open-face, this breakfast treat looks beautiful on any plate.
- 1 cinnamon raisin bagel
- 1/4 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon Nutella, or other hazelnut spread
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Combine the Nutella and cream cheese together, and mix until thoroughly combined. Refrigerate.2. Slice the bagel and toast until it’s golden brown, or to desired doneness.3. Spread almond butter on both sides of the bagel. Pipe 3 dollops of the Nutella-cream cheese mixture on each bagel half. Use a star tip for a fun design.
4. Garnish each bagel half with sliced strawberries and bananas. Then sprinkle on the toasted almonds and chia seeds. Plate the bagel and serve right away.