- 4 thin-cut, bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
Calling these "minute" pork chops is only a bit of stretch. Thin-cut chops need to cook for just a couple of minutes on each side and dinner is done!
Combine soy sauce and vinegar in a large non-reactive bowl. Add pork chops and mix well.Remove chops and sprinkle which salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a sauté pan that’s large enough to hold all of the chops without overlapping. When butter has started to brown add chops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until the chops have reached an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.