- 1 cup silver or gold tequila
- 1 750-milliliter bottle dry white wine, such as pinot grigio
- 1½ cups white grape juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 small unpeeled orange, cut into 1-inch chunks
When you marry a Mexican tequila sunrise cocktail and a Spanish sangria pitcher you get the best of both worlds.
Pour the tequila, wine, grape and lime juices into a pitcher. Add the grapes, limes and orange, and set aside for 10 minutes.
Add enough ice to the pitcher so that the punch rises to the top. Serve in chilled glasses with some fruit in each glass.