- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound tagliarini or angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated romano cheese
- 4 ounce goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon garlic clove, halved (for rubbing bowls)
Slightly undercook the pasta so the dish won't look like grits.
Warm the cream in a small saucepan over low heat.
Prepare the pasta according to the package directions, but just until al dente; do not overcook!Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
Add the butter, the warmed cream, and the cheeses.
Stir gently, allowing the cheeses to melt and coat the pasta.
Season with salt, pepper, and the nutmeg.
Stir gently to combine.
Rub pasta bowls with the garlic.
Serve the pasta in the bowls.