- 4 sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 3/4- inch- thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon low-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1/4 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Toss sweet potatoes with the oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt on a rimmed baking sheet.
Spread in an even layer, and roast, turning halfway through (they should release easily from sheet), until tender and slightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together tamari, vinegar, and sesame oil in a small bowl.
Transfer potatoes to a serving dish; immediately sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Serve with dipping sauce.