This easy, three-ingredient dish tastes like it's made of many more components. The sweet and spicy flavors of the Thai chili sauce and fresh scallions make this salmon feel fancy enough for a special occasion, but it's quick enough to make even on the busiest weeknight.
- 4½ pounds (or twelve 6-ounce pieces) skin-off salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced on the bias
1. Set the oven rack 5-6 inches from the top and preheat the broiler.
2. Line a quarter cookie sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
3. Place the fillets on the lined sheet pan. Pat down with paper towels and then season well with salt and pepper. Spoon the sweet chili sauce over the fillets equally.
4. Broil the salmon for 6-10 minutes, or until browned on top and cooked through in center.
5. Transfer the salmon to a serving platter and pour the reserved sauce over top. Garnish with scallions and serve.