- 1 package pizza dough
- 1 cup Nutella
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar, divided
- Roll the pizza dough into a 10-inch round and transfer to a parchment lined sheet pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the Nutella, cream cheese, egg yolk and 1/4 confectioner's sugar along with a pinch of salt. Stir until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on 1/2 of the round, leaving about 1-inch of the edge naked.
- Fold the naked half of the dough over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Bake in a 375ºF oven until baked through, about 1/2 hour.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar and serve warm.