Sangria, the sweet and savory Spanish punch made with wine and sweetened seasonal fruits, is always the hit of the party. Here’s how to infuse this favorite party pleaser with an assortment of superberries, for a fun and healthy new flavor combination.
This sangria is rich in polyphenol resveratrol, the heart-healthy and antiaging antioxidant.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles red wine
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 lemon, cut into wheels
- 1 lime, cut into wheels
- 1 orange, cut into wheels
- Sparkling water, organic lemon soda, kombucha, or sparkling wine, for serving
Combine all the ingredients, except the sparkling water, in a large pitcher and refrigerate overnight. Add the sparkling water before serving. Make sure to distribute the fruit evenly in the cups for extra delicious servings of superfruits.