- 2 cups mixed berries, fresh or frozen (sliced strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.)
- 1 cup almond milk (or any other preferred milk)
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup fresh kale or baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2-3 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
These sweet and refreshing treats are jam-packed with good-for-you ingredients like fiber-rich fruits and greens, heart-healthy flaxseeds, plus one unique superfood: matcha. A green powder made from ground green tea leaves, matcha is loaded with antioxidants and may help tame inflammation and improve skin's appearance. P.S. each tasty pop is just 40 calories and is a perfect way to utilize any leftover fruits or veggies you have on hand.
Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour the mixture into ice pop molds and freeze until the pops are firm and solid, at least 4 hours.