This refreshing spritzer gets an Instgram-worthy ombré effect from the bright red hue of the fresh strawberries. Putting all of the berries on the bottom of the pitcher makes the color rise from the base and diffuse through the cocktail up to the top.
- 2 pints strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 12 ounces vodka
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 48 ounces tonic water
- Strawberries, hull in tact, sliced
1. In a large pitcher add the strawberries, vodka and simple syrup. Stir and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Stir the contents of the pitcher and then pour in the tonic water.
3. Serve by adding a scoop of strawberries in the bottom of each glass, then top with ice and pour drink over the top. Garnish with a sliced strawberry.