Grab the bag of pre-cut broccoli slaw and shredded carrots and make this quick slaw with a dressing made from simple pantry staples.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 10-ounce bag broccoli slaw mix
- One 10-ounce bag shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 3 scallions, white and green parts, finely chopped
For the dressing:
In a large bowl, whisk the yogurt, vinegar, olive oil and agave nectar. Taste and season with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper.
For the slaw:
To the large bowl with the dressing, add the broccoli, carrots, raisins and scallions. Toss to coat and rest an hour before serving, chilled or at room temperature.