I love this 5-ingredient marinade because it's made from items you most likely already have in your pantry and it's an easy way to build big flavor. The sweet honey, smoky cumin and spicy red pepper flakes make these juicy grilled chops outrageously delicious.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 (1/2-inch) bone-in pork chops (about 3 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Begin by making the marinade. In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, oil, vinegar, cumin and red pepper flakes.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper and place in a resealable plastic bag with the marinade. Let rest on the counter for 1 hour.
3. Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat. Remove the pork chops from the bag and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes. If using a grill pan, be sure to do in batches so you don't steam the chops. And don't worry if you have neither; you can do this in a pan.