Over-the-top shakes are having a moment in the restaurant scene, but they're so easy to make right at home. Just blend up your favorite ice cream with milk and mix-ins then pile on the toppings!
- 3 cups chocolate ice cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate or plain milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Strawberry or raspberry jam, loosened
- Whipped cream
- Chopped peanuts
- Maraschino cherries
1. In a blender add the ice cream, milk and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
2. Drizzle the jam on the inside of tall glasses.
3. Pour the shake in and top with whipped cream, chopped peanuts, more jam and a cherry.