- 1 1/2 cup potato, 1/4 inch dice
- 2 clove garlic, smashed
- 2 tablespoon diced shallot
- 1/4 cup picked parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon vermouth
- 2 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 cup black eyed peas, cooked
- 1/2 cup fava beans, blanched and peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, blanched and sliced on a bias
- 1/4 cup english peas, blanched
- 1/2 cup each lemon, for juicing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon piquillo peppers
Begin by sauteing the potato in the blended oil until golden.
Add the garlic and shallot and sweat out before adding the thyme and quickly frying the parsley before deglazing with vermouth.
Reduce the vermouth, then add the vegetable stock and reduce a little as the potato cooks through.
Next add the black eyed peas, fava beans, sugar snap peas and English peas.
Add a little lemon juice and butter and taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper as needed.
Finish with tossing in the piquillo peppers at the end, toss together and serve.