- 8 cups salad greens (such as arugula, mesclun, or Boston bibb lettuce)
- 1/4 cup mixed fresh herbs such as mint, flat-leaf parsley and cilantro, coarsely torn
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 4 large radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 navel oranges, cara cara oranges, or honey bell/Tangelos, peeled and diced
- 1 orange (varieties same as above), juiced to make 1/4 cup juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
Toss the salad greens and herbs with the avocado, radishes and diced oranges. Whisk the orange juice, olive oil, pepper and salt together in a small bowl.
Toss the salad with the dressing and serve.