- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 teaspoons chipotle chili paste
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 jalapeño, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- White corn chips, to serve
When making guacamole I like to keep it as balanced as possible so you experience the full buttery, richness of the avocado. Here, the hot horseradish, crunchy pine nuts and spicy chipotle all add to the flavor of the dish without overwhelming your taste buds.
In a medium bowl, mash the avocado with the lime juice and zest, chipotle paste and horseradish. Fold in the jalapeño, cilantro, pine nuts, salt and pepper.
Serve with corn chips on the side.