This is trail mix with tons of flavor, much more irresistible than any other trail mix I've had. I love the extra flavor and spices you taste with each bite.
- 2 cups Chex cereal, or similar
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups lightly salted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1½ tablespoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 325°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add Chex, pretzel sticks and peanuts to a medium sized bowl and toss together to combine.
3. In a small blow, stir together honey, seasoning and oil. Drizzle over the cereal mixture. Toss everything together, then spread the mixture on the parchment paper evenly in one layer.
4. Bake, stirring about halfway through, for 15-20 minutes, until mixture is golden brown.
5. Cool completely before adding raisins. Stir everything together and serve. For storage, keep in an airtight container.