- 16 ounce spaghetti, cook al dente
- 1/2 pound smoked mozzarella, diced
- 1/2 pound tomato filet, diced
- 1/2 pound veal bolognese sauce or any tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup black olives cut in small pieces
- 2 cup eggplants
- 4 cup eggs
- 1 ounce ramps, cut julienne when available
- 1 ounce basil, cut julienne
- 2 cup parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the pasta for 6 minutes until al dente.
Drain then add garlic, oil, parsley, and pasta to a mixing bowl.
Add smoked mozzarella, tomato, bolognese, black olives, eggs, ramps, basil, butter and parmesan cheese.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
In a 9-inch pie dish, line the dish with sauteed eggplant.
Place the filling into the dish, cover the top with sliced eggplant, and finish with grated parmesan cheese.
Bake for 40 minutes in a 350 oven.
Remove from mold, flip pie over onto plate, top with parmesan cheese and lightly broil to a golden brown.