Guests may be too full for dessert, but want more than a cup of coffee. The Snow Cloud will fool guests into thinking they're having a decadent treat, but you'll be sparing them the extra calories by shaking it up with vanilla almond milk.
- 1/2 lemon, juiced, for garnish (optional)
- Colored sprinkles, for garnish (optional)
- 2½ ounces vodka
- 1½ ounces almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. While garnish is optional, now is the time to add it. Squeeze the lemon onto a flat dish to coat the rim of the glass. On another dish with the sprinkles, dip the rim of glass.
2. In a cocktail shaker, add the ingredients in the above order. Shake vigorously for a 45 count, strain and pour into a stemless martini glass.