- 2 1/2 cups packaged brownie mix
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup very hot water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
This chocolate dessert is always a crowd-pleasing dish.
Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine brownie mix, chocolate chips, brown sugar, water, eggs, butter, pudding mix and cocoa in slow cooker; stir to blend. Cover; cook on high for 2 hours.
Turn off heat. Let stand 30 minutes. Top with whipped cream, if desired.