If you're a fan of the peanut butter and jelly combo, you will love this recipe. It's slightly sweet, perfectly savory, kind of chewy yet also crunchy ... and it's delicious! It's the perfect snack to munch on all day, whether you're at home or on the go.
(Created by TODAY with our sponsor, Smucker’s Natural Fruit Spread.)
Technique tip: Using parchment paper will make for easy clean-up.
Swap option: If you're not a fan of dried cranberries, you can substitute raisins or other dried fruit. You can also experiment with different nuts or jelly flavors.
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup lightly-salted peanuts
- 1 cup slivered raw almonds
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, add the peanut butter and honey. Heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds, until smooth, stirring to combine. Then add the jelly, and stir once more.
3. To the bowl add the oats, oat bran, cinnamon, peanuts and almonds, stirring to combine.
4. Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway to ensure even cooking.
5. Remove from the oven and add the cranberries. Let cool and enjoy!