I love muesli for breakfast! It's such an easy one to throw together and keeps me full until snack time. I especially love this recipe because you can make it in bulk and store it in an airtight container and it can last in the cupboard for up to four weeks, making it super easy for you to grab and go.
Swap option: The oats are a great base to add any of your favorite nuts and seeds, which makes it super versatile and customizable.
- 3 cups oats
- 3 tablespoons pepita seeds
- 1 handful walnuts
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup diced dried dates
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
1. Preheat broiler to a high setting.
2. Add oats, pepita seeds, walnuts, desiccated coconut, diced dates and hemp seeds into a bowl and mix.
3. Pour maple over the oat mixture and mix well.
4. Pour mixture onto a lined baking tray and spread out evenly.
5. Place under the broiler for 2-3 minute increments, using a spoon to mix around the mixture as you go.
6. Take out when the whole mixture is beautifully golden. Typically this may take 10 or so minutes, but each grill is different!
7. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 weeks.