- Mix the panko, cornflakes and smoked paprika.
- Place the shrimp into a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Combine with all the remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Using a scale to weigh, or a 4-ounce scoop, scoop out the patties into 4-ounce balls and lay out on wax paper.
- In a separate series of bowls, place a bowl of the seasoned flour followed by the egg followed by the seasoned panko and cornflakes.
- Flatten each ball into a patty shape and dip into the flour, shaking off any excess. Then place into the egg allowing excess to drip off. Finally place into the seasoned panko mixture to coat.
- Cook the patties in some olive oil in a medium pan over medium high heat.
- Serve the patties with a poached egg on top. Garnish the top with chives and green onion on plate.