With this flavorful spinach salad, it is never hard to convince me to remember to eat my vegetables.
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and blanched
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
In a bowl, combine the blanched spinach with the minced garlic, sesame oil, salt, pepper, chopped scallions and toasted sesame seeds. Mix ingredients thoroughly with a fork or gloved hand.
Cover bowl in plastic wrap and let it chill in the fridge for about 20 to 30 minutes, then serve.