- 1 rack of lamb (to be cut into separate lamb chops)
- 1 clove fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup A1 sauce
- 1/2 stick butter
- Adobo - to sprinkle over chops
- Sazon - to sprinkle over chops
- 2 scallions
- Coarse ground black pepper
- Crushed dried red pepper (optional)
- 1 10-oz bag kale (for 6 lamb chops)
Cut the lamb into individual chops. Marinate for an hour in a mixture of A1 Steak sauce, 1 teaspoon of both powdered sage/rosemary and 1/2 stick of slightly melted butter. Sprinkle on 1/2 teaspoon of both Sazon and Adobo. (Don't add salt!)
Sauté the scallions and chopped garlic in a quarter cup of olive oil; sprinkle in coarse ground black and red (cayenne) to choice.
Place lamb chops into same skillet and grill to 3/4 done; remove chops, then stir in Kale. Stir fry until coated with oil and cover.
Once kale is tender, push kale to perimeter of skillet in a circle, then add chops to middle of skillet and grill for an additional 2-3 mins.
Serve lamb chop on a bed of kale. (Corn on the cob is a great side!)