Snack time doesn't get much easier than these nachos. Using a sheet pan is the key to making sure that every chip is properly loaded with all of the delicious toppings.
- Olive oil, for brushing
- One 13-ounce bag thick-cut tortilla chips
- 1½ pounds shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- One 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1½ cups chopped mixed pickled sweet or hot peppers, such as peperoncini or Peppadew
- Sour cream, sliced scallions and hot sauce, for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil.
3. Spread half the chips on the sheet and top with half the cheese, beans and pickled peppers. Repeat the layering with the chips, cheese, beans and peppers. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Top the nachos with sour cream, sliced scallions and hot sauce. Serve right away.