- 2 pound fresh tomatoes, peeled
- 1 loaf (1 pound) italian bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 teaspoon salt-free garlic-herb seasoning
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup (packed) finely shredded fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces.
Place in colander, sitting over bowl.
Let sit 1 hour, tossing occasionally.2.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat roasting pan with cooking spray.
Add bread and herb seasoning.
Toss to coat bread.3.
Bake, tossing frequently, 10 to 15 minutes or until bread is crisp and tinged golden brown.
In large serving bowl combine garlic, olive oil, tomato juice, balsamic vinegar, basil and all juice collected in bowl from tomatoes.
Add tomatoes and salt.
Arrange tomato mixture on serving platter.
Scatter bread cubes over top.
Just before serving, toss to combine.