It's pizza. It's burgers. Need I say more? The addition of gorgonzola adds a unique tangy flavor that reinvents the meatball, the pizza and the burger, all in one delicious dish. For the burger patties, use my deliciously versatile meatball recipe.
Technique tip: Keep patties to a manageable size, around 4 inches in diameter.
- 1 cup diced gorgonzola cheese
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 brioche buns
1. Use 12 leftover meatballs from stuffed meatballs recipe and crumble into a large bowl.
2. Add diced gorgonzola to the mixture.
4. Form meatball mixture into flat patties, around 4 inches in diameter each.
5. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
6. Add the patties to skillet and cook to brown on both sides for 10 minutes on the first side and 8 minutes on the second side.
7. When they're done, serve on a brioche bun with any of your favorite burger fixings.