- 4 ounces thinly cut pork loin chop
- 1/4 cup low- sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
1. Heat a skillet over medium- high heat and lightly spray with olive oil. 2. Season the loin with cracked pepper. Place in the skillet and sear for 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.3. Add the broth, lemon juice, thyme, and garlic to the skillet and heat over medium heat. Simmer until sauce reduces slightly, 2 to 3 minutes.4. Add the pork to the sauce and cook until no longer pink, 2 to 3 more minutes.
Nutrition information: 235 calories, 33.7g protein, 2g carbs, 9.5g fat