People always ask me what to do with day-old pasta and this is definitely the best usage. I love the way it takes plain noodles and turns them into a dish that's great for breakfast or dinner.
Make my Spaghetti with Shrimp and Clams first, then turn the leftovers into this dish.
Swap option: I prefer to use spaghetti, but you can use pretty much any pasta shape you prefer.
- 4 cups leftover cooked pasta with shrimp and clams (link to recipe above)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, mix eggs and pasta together well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Heat the olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add pasta and egg mixture to the pan and turn heat down to medium-low. When the mixture begins to turn a light golden brown on the edges, transfer the pan to the oven. Let bake 15-20 minutes until set.
5. Slice the frittata into wedges and serve.