Prepping potatoes has never been easier! Just boil the baby spuds, sauté with garlic and serve.
Technique tip: You can just smash the potatoes instead of cutting after boiling.
- 1½ pounds small new potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes to the pot, cook until tender and drain.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat and the olive oil and garlic and cook until softened.
3. Cut the potatoes in half and add to the pan. Sauté over medium heat until lightly golden.