- 1 pound italian sausage links, cooked, and sliced
- 4 pound large bell peppers, sliced thin
- 1 pound large onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 cup garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 pound sliced provolone cheese
In 10-inch sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium to high heat.
2. Sauté sausage until brown and cooked through.
Add the peppers and sauté for 15 minutes then add and the onions, garlic and chili pepper, cook until soft and lightly brown.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss.
To Assemble Wrap: Your favorite store bought wrap 1. Slice 2 sausage links per wrap.
2. On each wrap, add the sausage and 3 tablespoons of peppers and onions.
3. Top with sliced provolone cheese.
4. Wrap and enjoy.