When you're craving an easy, colorful cocktail that tastes like a beach vacation, this top-shelf recipe is ideal. Just close your eyes and think of the beautiful beaches and palm trees.
Swap option: Use whatever base alcohol you like: vodka, tequila and gin all work well, or leave it out all together and make a sweet and refreshing mocktail.
- 1 can frozen fruit punch from concentrate, reserve empty can to measure remaining ingredients
- 1 can water
- 1 can lemon lime soda
- 1 can rum
- 1 can pineapple juice
- Pineapple, cut in chunks
- Pineapple rings, for garnish
1. In a large pitcher (at least 16 ounces), add slightly thawed juice concentrate.
2. Add all other ingredients and a few handfuls of ice.
3. Stir to mix completely.
4. Serve cocktail over ice and your favorite glass.
5. Garnish with a pineapple ring and a cherry.