These cute cookies are so easy and so fun to make for kids ... and even more fun to make with the kids! They're a great way to celebrate summer without having to turn on the hot oven.
Technique tip: To make decorating easier, add a little powdered sugar to your store-bought frosting and mix well to make it stiffer.
- 1 package Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- One 16-ounce container store-bought icing
- Powdered sugar (optional for a stiffer icing)
- Skittles, M&M's or sprinkles for decoration
1. Transfer the icing to a plastic baggie and snip off the tip of one edge to make a small opening for piping out the sandal strings.
2. Lay out the Nutter Butter cookies on a cookie sheet.
3. Pipe sandal strings on to each cookie and embellish with candy or sprinkles so they look like little flip flops.