Celebrate any fall holiday or occasion with these sweet and spiced martinis. The pumpkin pie spice and vanilla vodka add the perfect seasonal touch to these festive cocktails.
Technique tip: The spiced syrup can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups vanilla vodka
- 1 splash cream soda, chilled
- 8 maple leaf hard candies for garnish, optional
1. In a small pot over medium heat, mix together the sugar and pumpkin pie spice with 1 cup water. Bring it to a boil, remove from the heat and allow it to cool for 1 hour.
2. To a pitcher, add the vodka and half of the simple syrup. Stir until blended. Add a splash of cream soda.
3. Pour into chilled martini glasses. Add more pumpkin pie spice syrup to taste if necessary. Garnish with maple candies, if desired.