Jello shots are always fun and festive. Plus, they come in every color and flavor so there's something for everyone! This comes together quickly, but just be sure to set aside four hours to let the mix solidify.
Technique tip: Top with frozen whipped topping for a real treat. I add in a teaspoon of vanilla extract for a special touch when serving as a dessert.
- 1 (6-ounce) box Jell-O gelatin, flavor of your choice
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups liquor (vodka, rum, gin, tequila or whiskey)
1. Bring water to a boil. Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
2. Let cool.
3. Stir in liquor of your choice.
4. Pour into shot glasses or drinking vessel of your choice.
5. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. When they're done, top with whipped topping if serving for dessert.