Fast, easy and a welcome addition to any meal, these biscuits have endless pairing possibilities. Whether you make sandwiches with them for breakfast or lunch, enjoy them with bacon, jam or even just a simple spread of butter, they always hit the spot. To get started, all you need is my Homemade Baking Mix base.
- 2 ¼ cup baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk (whole, buttermilk, almond, half-and-half or whatever kind you have on hand)
1. Preheat oven to 450 F.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Depending on how big you want your biscuits, take 2-3 tablespoons of dough and form a soft ball with your hands.
4. Place biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes and enjoy.