Baking salmon with vegetable stock add loads of flavor and makes the fish incredibly moist.
- One 12-inch tail piece salmon fillet (about 1½ pounds)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- Vegetable stock
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon fillet in center of baking sheet. Season with garlic salt, sprinkle with brown sugar, dot with pieces of butter and top with sliced red onions. Pour vegetable stock into tray to just below the rim of the baking sheet. Cover tray with aluminum foil to envelope fish completely.
3. Carefully place tray in the oven and bake for 17-25 minutes depending on your personal salmon temperature preference.