Who needs a campfire when you have a microwave? The sweet summer flavors of graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows enhance every bite of this sweet treat. Lean back, take a bite and dream of summertime s'mores bliss.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 graham cracker square, crumbled
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons vanilla whole-milk yogurt
- 2 tablespoons whole milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 8 mini marshmallows, divided
- 1/2 graham cracker square
1. Spray a 6-ounce mug with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, thoroughly combine the flour, baking powder, sugar, graham cracker pieces and salt.
3. In another small bowl, whisk the butter, yogurt, milk, vanilla, chocolate chips and 5 of the marshmallows together. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet and mix thoroughly.
4. Spoon the cake mixture into the bottom of the mug. Place in the microwave and cook for 45 seconds. Ifthe top of the cake still looks very wet, cook for another 10 seconds. Allow the cake to sit for 1 minute to fully cook.
5. Garnish with the 3 remaining marshmallows and the graham cracker square. Enjoy!